Experience Wright's engineering excellence in our newest design: the Mid-Mount ZTO. Its compact lightweight design means less rut damage on the turf. Not to mention, it fits easily on the trailer. Yet the Mid-Mount ZTO's low center of gravity offers all the stability you've come to expect from Wright. ZTO ( Zero Turn Optimized )
The new commercial ZTO mower from Wright Manufacturing is packed with features that have the competition scratching their heads. All at a great price point.
- 7 gauge steel, top and skirt,
fabricated deck shell.
- Cast iron pulleys and spindles.
- Split taper lock pulley hold down assemblies.
- Self tensioning drive belt and hydro belt.
- Reinforced discharge chute.
- Heavy duty front caster assemblies.
- Parking brake is set when you open control arms.
- Big, comfortable, heavily bolstered seat.
- 15 gallon fuel capacity. Dual tanks.
- 5 function digital hour meter.
- ZT 3400 hydro-gear integrated drive units.
- Two year commercial warranty. (3 year on the Kawasaki engine)
- 23 inch rear tires, 13x5 no flat front tires.
- 10.5 mph forward ground speed.
-Compact design, 3 inches shorter than comparable mowers for
- Engine options: Kawasaki FX with dual stage air filter or the new
- Available in 48, 52, and 61 inch deck sizes.